Summer is in full-swing and there is no better time to take advantage of the variety of offerings at local Farmers Markets! With fresh produce, flowers, prepared food, crafts, and friendly people, be sure to check out these great markets this summer!
- Downtown Farmers Market: Pioneer Park, 8am-2pm Saturdays
- 9th West Farmers Market: International Peace Gardens, 10am-2pm Sundays
- Gardner Village Farmers Market: Gardner Village, 9am-1pm Saturdays
- Murray Farmers Market: Murray City Park, 9am-2pm Fridays and Saturdays
- Sugarhouse Farmers Market: Fairmont Park, 5pm-8pm Wednesdays
- Wasatch Front Farmers Market: Wheeler Farm, 9am-2pm Sundays