Sure, Utah winters have their perks. We've got the best snow on earth. Ski resorts are just minutes away. But come March, we can't help but start thinking of spring, sweet spring, when the weather is ideal and the whole world comes out of hibernation. Here are a few things giving us a serious case of spring fever.
· Green, green green all around
· Cherry trees on Capitol Hill
· Weekend getaways to Southern Utah (that aren’t blazing hot)!
· Picnics at Memory Grove
· Spring break = party time
· See ya, inversion
· Jacket-fee ski days
· Spring hikes without the crowds